There are several different ways you can help the needy of Laurel County through CCC.
1) Ask your church, Sunday school class, civic group, club, or workplace to conduct a drive to benefit CCC. You can collect any of the following: nonperishable food, 33 gallon garbage bags, tall kitchen garbage bags, reams of white copy paper, laundry detergent, all purpose cleaner, gallon and quart size ziplock bags, coats, toys
2) Include CCC in your monthly or yearly giving. We are a 501(c)3 organization, which means all donations are tax deductible.
3) Volunteer a few hours a week or month to help prepare food boxes or help with the Christmas Program
4) Ask your church group to commit to fixing lunch one day each week for the workers at CCC.
5) Organize a fund-raiser to benifit CCC. It could be a car wash, bake sale, benefit singing, or even just collecting a special offering one Sunday at church.